Chef Ken Shaw Culinary Arts Endowed Scholarship
Provides tuition assistance to students in the Macomb Culinary Institute.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- award is for tuition and educational expenses
- brief biography describing educational and career goals in the culinary arts and/or hospitality industry
- two letters of recommendation must accompany the application; however, recommendation letters cannot be from Macomb Community College Culinary Arts instructors
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a brief biography describing your educational and career goals in the culinary arts and/or hospitality industry.
- Please enter the name and email address of an individual to submit a recommendation on your behalf. Recommendations cannot come from a MCC Culinary Arts Instructor.
- Please enter the name and email address of an individual to use as a professional reference. The recommendation cannot be from a Macomb Community College Culinary Arts Instructor.