Early Childhood Studies Scholarship
Established through support of the Annual Early Childhood Studies Conference, this scholarship provides financial assistance to Macomb Community College students working towards an Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Studies at Macomb Community College.
• part- time enrollment (6 credits hours or more) each semester of award
• students should have completed ECHS 1100 and 1200 with a minimum GPA 2.0 or higher in each
• preference given to students currently completing thier ECHS practicum
• applicant must provide:
• A brief essay (250) words about
1. Why the applicant is applying for this scholarship
2. Why you want to teach
3. What are your goals
4. Have you attended the Macomb Early Childhood Conference
• one letter of reference from a Macomb Instructor
• awardees agree to provide a brief update for donor upon completion of the academic year
• award is for tuition, books, and fees
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed ECHS 1100 and ECHS 1200?
- Please provide a brief essay (250) about why you applied for this scholarship, why you want to teach, what are your goals, and have you attended the Macomb early Childhood Conference.
- Please enter the name and email address of a MCC program instructor to submit a reference on your behalf.