Brian W. Caldwell Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Established by Sharon and William Caldwell, in memory of their son, Brian, to provide financial assistance to Product Development students enrolled in an internship at Macomb Community College.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- enrolled in internship program
- award is for tuition, fees and books
- preference to students with financial need (FAFSA suggested)
- brief summary of applicant’s educational goals in chosen field
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in an Internship?