Mark E. Caporali Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Established to honor the memory of Mark E. Caporali, history professor at Macomb Community College since 1967.
- student is to have completed 12 credit hours prior to application
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 or higher
- preference to applicants studying history (evidence required that one course has been completed and is registered for another)
- in essay form (250 words) applicants biography describing applicant’s accomplishments and goals
- award is for tuition, fees and books
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you studying history?
- Please include a brief biography describing your accomplishments and goals.