Judge Michael and Carole Schwartz Endowed Scholarship
Established in memory of Judge Schwartz’s brothers, Jack and Max Schwartz, to provide scholarship assistance to students in Liberal Art, Occupational Education and Nursing programs.
- full-time enrollment (12 credits or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- award is for tuition and course fees
- brief statement of students educational program and career goals
- one scholarship awarded each year based on available funds