August C. and Margaret M. Cerku Academic Endowed Scholarship
Established by the family of August and Margaret Cerku to recognize their lifelong commitment to higher education.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- preference to an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces or to the child or grandchild of a veteran; discharge papers or proof of veteran’s organization membership required at time of application
- minimum GPA of 2.5 each semester of award
- preference to Macomb County residents
- award is for tuition, fees and books
- 12 semester hours or more completed at the time of the award
- financial need (FAFSA required)
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a honorable discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, or the child or grandchild of a veteran?
- If yes, please provide proof of a veteran's organization membership.
- If yes, please provide proof, including relationship to you if not self.