Senior Coordinating Aging Network (SCAN) II Macomb Student Success Scholarship
Senior Coordinating Aging Network (SCAN) II Macomb is proud to present Student Success Scholarships for three students annually (one every term) attending Macomb Community College’s Certified Nursing Assistant program.
• submit application prior to the following deadlines: April 15th or August 15th
• provide an essay (up to 250 words) including your personal history, educational, and career goals
• provide a letter of reference from either an employer, mentor or academic professional
• award is based on commitment to educational goals, compliance to scholarship criteria and availability of funds
• upon completion of program, you will share your story
• An application will be available on the CNA website (www.macomb.edu/cna). Final selection will be made by a committee led by the Director, Center for Health Careers and the Macomb Community College Foundation. Awardees will be notified by phone or email if they are selected. Please contact Kim Wojcikk with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org