Senior Coordinating Aging Network (SCAN) II Macomb Student Success Scholarship
Senior Coordinating Aging Network (SCAN) II Macomb is proud to present Student Success Scholarships for three students annually (one every term) attending Macomb Community College’s Certified Nursing Assistant program.
For Information on How to Apply, click on the following link:
- submit application prior to the following deadline: April 15th, August 15th, or November 15th
- provide an essay (up to 250 words) including your personal history, educational, and career goals
- provide a letter of reference from either an employer, mentor or academic professional
- award is based on commitment to educational goals, compliance to scholarship criteria and availability of funds
- upon completion of program, you will share your story