Donald V. Schultz Product Development Vehicle Design Endowed Scholarship
Created in 1988 to provide financial assistance to second year Macomb Community College Vehicular Design program students to recognize and encourage academic performance.
- completed a minimum of 30 credit hours at Macomb Community College
- enrolled in the Vehicular Design program each semester of award
- minimum of one credit hour each semester of award
- minimum GPA of 3.5 each semester of award
- award is for tuition, fees and books