First State Bank Scholarship for Foster Students
This scholarship was established by First State Bank to assist foster students with their educational goals at Macomb Community College.
• student must be admitted to Macomb Community College
• minimum GPA 2.5 or higher from high school or Macomb Community College
• award is for tuition, fees, books and educational expenses
• student must upload official documentation that they have been through the Foster Care System
• students are able to reapply for this scholarship