Dr. Larry Zimmerman Memorial Endowed Scholarship
This fund was established by friends and colleagues of Dr. Larry Zimmerman. Dr. Zimmerman served as Associate Dean of Health Science and Technology from 2008 to 2015. He also served as an Adjunct Faculty member within the Humanities department from 2010 to 2015. This scholarship has been created to provide financial assistance to Macomb students interested in pursuing a career in the Medical Assistant Program.
- must be enrolled in the Medical Assistant Program
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 2.5
- award is for tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses
- applicant must provide a brief summary of their educational and career goals (up to 200 words)
- scholarship is renewable based on new application
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a 200 word summary of your educational and career goals.