Ford Motor Company (EEOC) Endowed Scholarship
Provides scholarship support to women and minorities, with preference to Ford employees.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- must be in good academic standing each semester of award
- preference to Ford employees, spouses or children of employees; verification of Ford employment required with application
- award is for tuition, fees and course-related expenses
- Ford Motor Company
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an employee of Ford Motor Company, spouse or child of an employee?
- If yes, please provide official verification (letter on company letterheard, current pay stub, etc.) including relationship to Ford employee if not self. PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT VERIFICATION BEING REQUESTED. RESUMES, LETTERS, NOTES, NON-RELATED PHOTOS, ETC. IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Additional verification if necessary (birth certificates, etc.). PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT VERIFICATION BEING REQUESTED. RESUMES, LETTERS, NOTES, NON-RELATED PHOTOS, ETC. IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.