Macomb Community College Faculty Organization (MCCFO) Memorial Scholarship
Established by the Macomb Community College Faculty Organization, this scholarship provides assistance to Liberal Arts and Occupational Education students.
• full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more) during the fall term
• completed a minimum of 24 credits at time of award
• minimum GPA 3.5 each semester of award
• award is for tuition, fees and books
• students must be nominated by a MCC instructor or counselor by completing the MCCFO Scholarship Application Form. The completed form must be submitted to the MCCFO Office