Jack-Jack Taylor Pay It Forward Veterinary Technician Scholarship
Jack-Jack’s scholarship provides financial assistance to adult students returning to school and enrolled in the Veterinary Technician Program. The scholarship is offered to help program students achieve their goals in veterinary technology while, at the same time, to help bring compassionate caretakers into the field of animal care.
• completed one semester in the Veterinary Technician Program
• minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
• 250 word essay outlining students’ choice of veterinary technology, along with their educational and career goals in veterinary technology. Please also include any related volunteer work in an animal-related rescue or cause
• preference given to students who volunteer with an animal-related rescue or cause
• preference given to a returning adult student and/or student who is continuing their educational goals
• award is for tuition, fees, books and course-related expenses