Gene Haas Foundation Scholarship
Provides financial assistance to students enrolled in a manufacturing program at Macomb Community College.
- completed a minimum of 2 credit hours at Macomb in a manufacturing curriculum and currently enrolled in a manufacturing program
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 2.5 each semester of award
- letter of recommendation from a program instructor
- award is for tuition, fees and books
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently enrolled in a manufacturing curriculum?
- Please enter the name and email address of a MCC program instructor to submit a reference on your behalf