John Vagasky Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Honors the memory of Professor John Vagasky and supports students pursuing a career in drafting or design technology.
- full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more) in a design technology program each semester of award
- 30 semester hours or more completed at Macomb Community College
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- award is for tuition only
- renewable, based on application and funds available
- a short essay of accomplishments and future goals
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you pursing a career in drafting or design technology?