Fay-Penrod Family Scholarship
Established to recognize the Fay and Penrod families’ commitment to academic growth. The scholarship is to provide financial support to single heads of household who need assistance to further their education.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.4 each semester of award
- financial need, with preference to students with greatest need (FAFSA required)
- brief paragraph describing educational and career goals
- renewable, based on application and funds available
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Single Head of Household student (single-parent, raising a family)?