Henry Ford Hospitals of Macomb Scholarship
Established in 1993 by the St. Joseph’s Mercy Hospital Auxiliary, which is now Henry Ford Hospitals of Macomb, to provide tuition assistance to students in Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Respiratory Therapy programs. Preference will be given to students enrolled in the Nursing program.
- full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- Macomb County resident
- enrolled in the Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy or Respiratory Therapy program, with
preference to nursing program students.
- financial need (FAFSA required)
- award is for tuition, fees and books
- brief essay stating educational and career goals in the health services field
- renewable, based on application and funds available
- scholarships awarded annually, based on funds available