Alan Anderson Memorial Scholarship
Established in memory of Alan Anderson to provide scholarship assistance to students who demonstrate a commitment to automotive programs and are enrolled in Automotive Technology programs at Macomb Community College.
- completed 12 credit hours at Macomb
- minimum GPA 2.7 each semester of award
- enrolled full-time in the Automotive Technology program
- financial need (FAFSA required)
- letter of recommendation from automotive faculty member
- preference to veterans, but all automotive students are eligible to apply
- award is for tuition, fees and books
- Supplemental Questions
- Please enter the name and email address of a MCC automotive faculty member to submit a recommendation on your behalf.