50 Years of Service Scholarship
Established in honor of those faculty and staff members who have served the college for 50 or more years. Those recognized include Mustafa Munem and William Metz (2013); Louis Baltman and Richard M. Daugherty (2014); and Norman Cure and Shirley Glass (2016); Jim Jacobs and Thomas Cook (2017); and Sylvia Polowniak and Donna Schouman (2019).
- students who do not qualify for assistance through Financial Aid office
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 2.5 or higher
- student must write a brief essay on future goals
- award is for tuition, fees, books and other educational expenses