Macomb Community College General Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to new or continuing students attending Macomb Community College. The award is to recognize academic achievement or potential in the academic program.
• to be eligible for an award, students must be enrolled in a degree, certificate, or transfer program at Macomb Community College.
• minimum GPA 2.5 or higher
• half-time enrollment (6 credits or more)
• award is for tuition, fees, books and other educational expenses, up to $1,000
• awards are renewable by re-application each year, provided funds are available and the student meets the eligibility criteria