Dana Franklin Kasler Memorial Scholarship
Dana was an alumna of Macomb Community College as well as an independent, intelligent and hard-working young single mother. She felt that a good education was not only necessary but it should be a priority, and she has instilled that belief within her son.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 2.0 each semester of award
- preferences given to Single Head of Household students
- award is for tuition, fees and books and other educational expenses
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Single Head of Household student (single-parent, raising a family)?