International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP), Macomb Chapter Scholarship Fund
Established by the Macomb Chapter IAAP to provide tuition assistance to adult students in business, accounting or finance to help achieve their educational goals.
- preference to adult students returning to school
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- Macomb County resident
- minimum GPA 3.0 at time of award
- brief summary of educational goals required with application
- awards may be used for tuition, fees and/or books
- attendance at an IAAP, Macomb Chapter dinner meeting required
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a adult student returning to school?