American Association of University Women (AAUW) Scholarship, Romeo Area
Established to assist students who are single heads of households returning to school to initiate a new career or make a career change.
- resident of Washington Township or Romeo, Richmond, Almont, Shelby Township, Macomb Township, or Chesterfield Township
- financial need (FAFSA required)
- proof of receiving a high school diploma with a 2.0 GPA (official high school transcript required) or completion
of a General Education Certificate (GED)
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- renewable for one semester with a minimum GPA of 2.5 based on application and funds available
- attendance at a Romeo area AAUW meeting prior to receipt of award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a copy of your High School Transcripts or GED only. All other items will not be accepted (letters, resumes, etc).
- Are you a resident of one of the following: