Elizabeth Lewis Memorial Endowed Health & Human Services Scholarship
Honors the memory of Elizabeth Lewis and provides tuition assistance to students pursuing a career in the field of health and human services, with a focus on working with the elderly.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 2.0 each semester of award
- award is for tuition, fees and other educational expenses
- renewable, based on application
- brief essay stating applicant’s educational and career goals to work with the elderly
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you pursuing a career in Health and Human Services?
- Please submit an essay stating your educationals and career goals to work with the elderly.