David P. Sutton Endowed Memorial Scholarship
Established to honor the memory of David P. Sutton, who lost his life in the line of duty as a volunteer firefighter for the city of Fraser.
• must be a Macomb County resident
• must provide a recommendation letter from a faculty member, employer, or other professional
• applicant must also submit a biographical profile describing career goals and what he/she wants to give back to the community to improve fire safety
• financial need (FAFSA required)
• recipient must adhere to the guidelines of the Textbook Rental program
• selection will be made by the Macomb Community College Fire Academy Committee