Henry Ford Trade School Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship Fund
Established by the Henry Ford Trade School Alumni Association to provide financial support, through scholarship, to students who are actively pursuing a degree or certification through the Skilled Trades Program at Macomb Community College.
- must be pursuing a degree or certificate through the SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM offered at Macomb Community College
- must be a U.S. citizen
- preference shall be given to decedents of current or former members of the Henry Ford Trade School Alumni Association
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum 2.5 GPA
- award is for tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a decedent of a current or former member of the Henry Ford Trade School Alumni Association?
- This scholarship has been established by the Henry Ford Trade School Alumni Association. Please provide a "thank you" letter to the donors.