Macomb Community College IT Programs Scholarship
This name restricted scholarship fund is available for students meeting at least the following criteria.
• enrolled in any IT programs at Macomb Community College who intend to earn an Associate degree
• minimum GPA 2.5 (high school or college)
• half-time enrollment (6 credits or more)
• applicants must submit a letter of application of 250 words minimum in which they may discuss how they would best describe themselves as a person (i.e., as a friend, family member, student, employee, other). The applicant may also discuss their educational and occupational goals, any obstacles that they see to achieving their goals and how they would address these problems
• award is for $3,000 per year for tuition, fees, books and other educational expenses