Barton Malow Scholarship & Internship Award
This scholarship was established by commercial contractor Barton Malow to provide financial support to a Macomb student studying in a construction-related field. It also provides an opportunity for a full-time paid internship opportunity.
- applicant must be enrolled in Construction Technology, Architectural Technology, Land Survey Technology, Civil Technology, or Applied Technology with a preferred interest in commercial construction.
- prefer leadership experience amongst peers through on campus activities, sports, community involvement, etc.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit or contact hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- award is for tuition, books, and fees
- applicant must provide a 250 word essay about what their career goals in a construction related field
- If selected, the recipient of award is required to meet the following qualifications for Barton Malow’s internship program:
– drug screening and criminal background check
– available for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time
– have reliable transportation
– willingness to travel
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a 250 word essay about your career goals in a construction related field.
- Please list information that demonstrates leadership experience amongst peers through on campus activities, sports, community involvement, etc.
- If selected, are you able to meet the qualifications for Barton Malow's internship program: