Alexa Kraft Memorial Award
The competitive award was established to honor the memory of Alexa Kraft, a student athlete on the Macomb Community College’s cross country and track teams. A committee of the Athletic Manager and other Athletic Department representatives will review the applications.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 2.0 each semester of award
- current or graduating student athlete participating in a Macomb Community College sponsored NJCAA sanctioned sport
- letter of recommendation from a coach
- short biography and description of goals that student-athlete plans on attaining at Macomb Community College
- award is for tuition and fees
- students must be nominated by a Macomb Community College coach and meet the final criteria.
For Information on How to Apply, click on the following link: