Military Order of the Purple Heart Service Foundation Endowed Scholarship
Established by the Military Order of the Purple Heart Service Foundation to provide funding for veterans and their spouses.
- copy of marriage license if spouse is applying
- must be an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces or spouse of an honorably discharged veteran. If the veteran dies, the spouse remains eligible unless the spouse remarries a non-veteran
- veteran’s military discharge form (DD214, member 4 or WD AGO 53-55)
- minimum GPA 2.0 each semester of award
- applicants who receive Veterans Educational Benefits are not eligible
- copy of Michigan driver’s license or document verifying home address
- awards are made on a semester basis; applicants can reapply for future semesters,pending funds available
- Military Order of the Purple Heart Scholarship
- Up to $400 per semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you receive Veterans Educational Benefits?
- Please submit proof of your veterans discharge form (DD214, member 4 or WD AGO 53-55).
- If eligible person is your spouse, please provide a copy of your marriage license.