Clarence Ganheart Product Development Memorial Scholarship
Established in memory of Clarence Ganheart, Product Development Adjunct Instructor, who dedicated his time to the teaching and advancement of students through Focus Hope and Macomb Community College.
- enrolled in PRDE Associate Degree program
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum 12 credit hours completed in the PRDE program
- minimum 9 credit hours completed in Arts & Sciences
- minimum GPA 3.0 on 4.0 scale
- a personal narrative of 250 words or less
- 750 distribution per Fall/Winter semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a personal narrative of 250 words or less.