Otis M. and Marie L. Santwire Memorial Endowed Academic Scholarship
Established by Marie L. Santwire in memory of her husband, Otis M. Santwire, to assist deserving young people in furthering their education.
- minimum GPA 2.5 each semester of award
- 12 or more semester hours completed at time of award
- financial need (FAFSA required)
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- preference to Macomb County residents
- award is for tuition, fees and books
- preference to an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces or the child of such a veteran
- discharge papers or proof of veteran status required with application
- one $500 scholarship awarded annually, based on funds available
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. armed Forces or the child of such a veteran?
- If yes, please provide proof by submitting discharge papers or proof of veterans status. If you are a child of such veteran, please submit proof of parents discharge papers or veteran status, along with proof of your relation.