First State Bank Scholarship for Foster Students
This scholarship was established by First State Bank to assist foster students with their educational goals at Macomb Community College.
- student must be admitted to Macomb Community College
- minimum GPA 2.5 or higher from high school or Macomb Community College
- award is for tuition, fees, books and educational expenses
- student must upload official documentation that they have been through the Foster Care System
- students are able to reapply for this scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide documentation from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services to prove that you have been through the Foster Care System.