Bob Maxey Ford Lincoln Scholarship
Established by Bob Maxey Ford and Bob Maxey Lincoln to provide financial support to Macomb students studying in the Automotive Technology program. Bob Maxey Automotive has three dealerships and wishes to assist students with tuition and offer a gateway into their career in automotive repair at one of our dealerships. The technician career program provides tuition assistance and on the job training from excellent experienced technicians. The scholarship is open to full and part time students.
- enrolled in the Automotive Technology Program
- minimum GPA 2.5 each semester of award
- 250-word personal statement to include information about themselves and why they want a career in automotive repair
- meet with Bob Maxey Ford/Lincoln to interview for potential open positions
- award is for tuition, fees, books and other educational expenses
- The Dean of Automotive Technology program will lead the selection process which will include a representative from Bob Maxey Ford/Lincoln.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please include a 250-word personal statement to include information about yourself and why you want a career in automotive repair.