Leader Foundry-Trades Scholarship
This scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in Applied, Automotive, Climate Control Technology, and Apprenticeship programs at Macomb Community College.
- minimum GPA 2.5 each semester of award
- financial need (FAFSA required)
- enrolled in Applied, Automotive, Climate Control Technology, and Apprenticeship programs
- award is for tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses
- awards are renewable for one-year contingent upon the following criteria:
o availability of funds
o student continues to meet eligibility criteria
o student must submit a new scholarship application
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a 3-5-minute video presentation answering the following scholarship prompt: Consider your role models and those individuals in your life that you look to for guidance. What about this person makes them a leader? Reflect on some of the leadership experiences they have shown you. What is one of the leadership traits they possess that you try to emulate? Videos should be submitted via Youtube.