Tony Serra Automotive Technician Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Tony Serra Highland Nissan dealership to provide financial support to Macomb students studying in the Automotive Technology program. This scholarship will impact the future success of Macomb students by offering a gateway into their careers as an automotive technician.
- enrolled in Macomb’s Automotive Technology Program as a full or part-time student
- 250-word essay/personal statement describing why you want a career in automotive repair
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- award is for tuition, fees, books and other educational expenses
Note to applicants: Upon successful completion of Macomb’s Automotive Technology Program and a passing score on the ASE (Automotive Service Experience) certification test, the scholarship recipient is guaranteed an entry level position with Tony Serra dealership and will be reimbursed for the ASE testing/certification costs.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a 250-word essay/personal statement describing why you want a career in automotive repair.