Tiage Julian Carey Endowed Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship in the Automotive Technology Program was established in memory of Tiage Julian Carey. Tiage graduated in 1995 with an Associates of Applied Science in Auto Body Design from Macomb Community College.
- preference given to a Detroit resident or graduate of a high school in Detroit
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours) or more in the Automotive Technology Program
- minimum GPA 2.0 or higher
- applicants must explain their passion for the automotive industry with an essay (up to 250 words)
- award is for tuition, fees, books and other educational expenses
- Supplemental Questions
- Please include a 250-word essay explaining your passion for the automotive industry.