James and Dorothy Stanton Foundation Scholarship
Established by the James and Dorothy Stanton Foundation to provide assistance to U.S. Armed Forces veterans, as well as their children and spouses, who have served during the Iraq/Afghanistan war in the Middle East or during a period after the war until American troops are withdrawn.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- brief biography describing the applicant’s career goals
- documentation of military service during Iraq/Afghanistan war is required for applicant, child or spouse
- award is for tuition and fees
- preference to Macomb County residents
- recipient encouraged to write a letter to donor stating how the scholarship assisted in meeting his/her
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide documentation of military service during the Irag/Afghanistan war for you, your spouse, or child.
- Please write a thank you letter to donor stating how this scholarship will assit you in meeting your educational goals.