Michigan Tax & Accounting Professionals Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 1995 to recognize academic excellence and achievement of accounting majors.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- preference will be given to Macomb County residents pursuing an Associate’s degree in Accounting
- preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need (FAFSA suggested)
- award is for tuition, fees, books and other educational expenses