Returning Adult Students Endowed Scholarship
Established by the Women’s Association of Macomb Community College to benefit adult students returning to school. This scholarship provides tuition assistance to help students achieve their educational goals.
- high school graduate or has a General Education Certificate (GED)
- returning to school for training in a new field for re-entry into the job market
- half-time (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- award is for tuition, fees and books, based on funds available
- renewable based on application, scholarship requirements met previous year and funds available
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a high school diploma or GED?
- Are you returning to school for training in a new field for re-entry into the job market?