McLaren Macomb Health Sciences Scholarship
Created to award scholarships to students enrolled in one of the health sciences disciplines offered at Macomb Community College. The intent of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students pursing a career in health care.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA of 3.25 each semester of award
- applicant must provide a brief essay describing their educational goals
- note of appreciation must be sent to McLaren Macomb, in care of the Marketing Department, before award is distributed
- Macomb County resident
- Award is for tuition, fees and books
- McLaren Macomb
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a note of appreciation to McLaren Macomb, in care of the Marketing Department.