Nathan Schroeder Memorial Scholarship
Nathan loved working on cars; building, fixing, customizing. This scholarship, in memory of Nathan, was established to provide assistance to student s with an interest and talent in the area of automotive mechanics.
- acceptance into the Automotive Technology Program
- graduating high school senior with a GPA of 2.0 or higher and a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or counselor
- applicants returning to school from the work force with a GPA of 2.0 or higher and/or a letter of recommendation from an employer or work supervisor
- half-time (6 credit hours or more)
- minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher
- scholarship recipient will be chosen by representative of the scholarship fund
- award is for tuition, books, fees, and other educational expenses
- scholarship may be renewable
- Supplemental Questions
- Graduating high school students, please submit a copy of your high school transcripts.
- Graduating high school students, please enter the name and email address of one of your high school teachers or counselor to submit a recommendation on your behalf.
- Applicants returning to school from the work force, please enter the name and email address of an employer or work supervisor to submit a recommendation on your behalf.